Our Interior Work & Standards
National Painting accommodates both large and small interior projects. We are also an EPA and Massachusetts Lead-Safe Certified residential painting company, trained to carefully manage projects where lead paint is a concern.
• Kitchen, Living room, Dining Room, Bathroom & Bedrooms
Office, Halls, Mudroom, Finished Basements, Closets, Three Season Porches, Stairways, & Ceilings
• Special attention and detail to Trims, Molding, Wainscoting, & Built-Ins
• Hand painting OR the paint applied with a sprayer
• Wood staining, refinishing, & polyurethane
• Wall repair, Spakling, Caulking, & Wood filling
• Historic homes are treated and worked on accordingly
• High quality preparation customized to your homes features
• HEPA filtered equipment
With all the space, architectural details and decor inside our homes, the list of projects, concepts and colors are limitless. The inside of our homes is really where we get to express ourselves and showcase our style.
When you call National Painting you can expect us to schedule your free estimate at a time that works for you and have a friendly, informative and timely estimate experience. When you hire National Painting, we take extra care to protect your belongings and areas of the home that are not being worked on and to see a clean and respectful work area. The most essential part of our work is the one many painters like to cut corners on, which is the preparation of the surface. It involves a series of repairing, sanding, and cleaning the surfaces so that you get the best looking and long lasting finish.
National Painting is ready to renew your living spaces and we are experienced and prepared no matter what kind of surface or how old the home. We take pride in our work, it is what keeps up our service and quality to make your home look beautiful.
Top Painters in Burlington Bedford Belmont Arlington Woburn